Any information you give us, email addresses, registration information, ordering information etc is kept strictly confidential and not given or sold to any third parties. We do not store any credit/debit card information whatsoever.
We use PayPal to handle our payment transaction processes safely and securely. They use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology, and don't give out Credit/Debit card information to the sellers. Using PayPal we find brings peace of mind to our customers knowing that their details are safe and insuring their purchases.
1) When ordering a product from rapidbikes.co.uk through PayPal, we will only use your email address if there are any problems with your order and to tell you when we have despatched to you, we may inform you about any future products that you may be interested in, you can opt out at any time if you wish. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any further parties.
2) If you wish to contact us by email we will only use your email address to reply to your email, we may contact you regarding a previous issue we have discussed. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
3) Registering with us: The email address you supply when you register with us will be kept strictly confidential and never given or sold to any third parties.
What is a Cookie?
Yes, we use our own and third party Cookies provided by Google, PayPal, facebook and twitter.
What are these cookies used for?
1) Our cookies are used for when you add, edit or remove items to your shopping basket.
2) PayPal Cookies are used for when you make a purchase through PayPal.
3) Google Cookies are used for accurately counting the number of visitors we receive.
4) facebook Cookies are used to provide a social plugin enabling users to share content plus collect additional website usage data.
5) twitter Cookies are used to provide a social plugin enabling users to share content plus collect additional website usage data.
These cookies are safe and do not pose any security threats. Cookies do not identify people, but rather they are defined themselves by a combination of a computer, a user account, and a browser.
You can opt-out if you wish by changing a setting on your web browser to block cookies, but you may find that some websites won't work correctly or at all without them.
Indepth list of the third party cookies used and what they are used for: 1) Google cookies 2) PayPal cookies 3) facebook 4) twitter.
©Copyright 2017 RapidBikes™ All Rights Reserved